Orpington Village Hall is the perfect location for your wedding reception or engagement party, close to transport links and ample parking, it is easily accessible for friends and family based locally or further afield.
The spacious halls offer a completely blank canvas for you to make your own, we have a selection of recommended suppliers to help realise your decorative dreams. Either hall can be configured however you like, we can build you a stage for your top table or maybe just for you and your spouse. We can supply and set up the tables and chairs, to your specified plan, or you can bring in your own suppliers and coordinators. You can have a stand-alone bar set-up in the hall, or simply use the catering hatch into the kitchen to dispense drinks. The choice is yours.
You can even take advantage of the historic, and very pretty, Priory Gardens for your wedding photos. It is only a short walk away in practice but visually a million miles away from the busy High Street.
We can host anywhere from 30 to 200 guests, so no one needs to feel left out. Our facilities are completely accessible for wheelchair users, so mobility need not be an issue, and should you be inviting an army of small children and babes in arms, worry not, we have baby changing facilities. You can even book out our conference room if you think your guests would benefit from a private feeding room.
Wedding package costs
Our wedding packages are priced very competitively (min 3hr booking):
- £60 per hour for the Aubrey Mullock (small) hall
- £75 per hour for the Alfred Brown (large) hall
- £120 per hour for both halls – adjoined by a double door and flanking two sides of the kitchen
Wedding package benefits
All of our wedding packages, no matter which of the venues selected, include the following benefits:
- No minimum bar spend or corkage
- No requirement to use vetted suppliers
- Audio visual equipment (projector, screen, portable speaker system, DVD player)
- Tables and chairs
- Stage and set-up (if requested in advance)
- Set-up of tables and chairs to a prearranged plan
- Four portable spotlights to create ambient lighting or enhance your colour theme
- Onsite staff and rubbish disposal after the event
- Sole use of the kitchen available, if both halls are booked
Do check out our individual facilities pages to get an idea of the type of seating layout each of the halls can accommodate.
We also host a wide variety of other events:
- Grown-up birthday parties
- Wedding receptions
- Children’s birthday parties
- Meetings and conferences
To book one of our venues contact the reservations team or call 01689 891828, our team will be happy to discuss your event with you and recommend the best option available to you.